Business Owner and
- Business Training Workshops and Consulting – Lamoille Economic Development
- Adult Workforce Education – Green Mountain Technology & Career Center
- Employment Affected by Disability – VocReHab
- Employee Training Assistance – The Vermont Training Program
- Jobs Benefits Program – Agency of Human Services – Jobs For Independence
Tips for Success,
The Vermont Department of Labor, Career Resource Center in Morrisville, Vermont offers job seekers:
- Access to personal computers and the Internet
- Educational resources
- Information on employers
- Assistance with Unemployment Insurance
How to Find and Do Work You Love?
Why are you doing the work you’re doing?
Education in Lamoille
Colleges & Technical
Lamoille County is home to numerous education and training resources. Traditional college degrees, technical certificate programs, health career trainings, and community outreach initiatives, are all available. To find out more about these options to get the skills you need to succeed, click on the links below.
Northern Vermont University - Johnson
Johnson State College offers Associate and Bachelor Degrees as well as two Master Degrees.
To find out about all the programs of study Johnson State College offers or to apply visit their official website.
Community College of Vermont
CCV Morrisville truly embraces what this simple word means: welcome. From our diverse student population, rich with life, experiences and the desire to learn; to our dedicated faculty, who have the most interesting, enriching backgrounds, and who believe in the empowerment of our community; to the members and organizations within our community that we call friends; to the wonderfully vibrant dedicated staff who work with every student to reach their goals; the message is always the same: “Welcome.” Feel free to stop by to get to know us and so we can get to know you too.
To find out more about what CCV Morrisville has to offer, visit their official website.
Green Mountain Technology and Career Center
Career and Technical Centers in all regions of Vermont provide open access, adult workforce education and training programs that provide individuals with skills that are valued in the workplace.
To register for individual course click on the links above. To learn more about GMTCC’s adult education programs visit their official site.
Adult Basic Education
Central Vermont Adult Basic Education, Inc. In Morrisville, Vermont
- Basic skills: reading, writing, math, computer literacy
- English Language Learning and preparation for U.S. citizenship
- High school diploma and GED credential programs
- Career and college readiness